- Twenty Days
- A Moth For Amy
- Arts Archive
- Education Resources
- Festival 2016
SPONSORS’ MOTH DESIGN GALLERY
Welcome to our design gallery for A Moth for Amy
In response to our call out to artists for ideas to decorate the wonderful moth sculptures designed by Saffron Waghorn, we received almost 200 designs. The quality and imagination shown in the submissions has been amazing and, after much deliberation, we have shortlisted down to 130 for you, our sponsors, to choose from.
- Search for Available Designs
- See which designs have already been sponsored
Not Yet Signed Up as a Moth Sponsor?
If you’ve been inspired by these beautiful designs, there are still opportunities to sponsor A Moth for Amy. Download our Sponsor Leaflet and let us know.
Instructions for Sponsors
- As you scroll through the designs, hover your cursor over any that catch your eye and you will see the design title and the artist.
- By clicking on the link button below the names, you will be taken to the individual design page, where you will be able to see a larger image and find out more about the artist and their design idea.
- Once you have found the design you would like to sponsor please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your choice.
Each design can only be sponsored once. Sponsored designs will be removed from the ‘Available Moths’ pages and will show a ‘sponsored’ banner. Your logo can also appear on your selected moth’s page with a link to your website.
NB There may be a short delay in processing the sponsor selections – so it is just possible that the moth you select may already be spoken for. If you could have a second choice in mind when you contact us, that would be helpful. We will make every effort to keep the gallery up to date and work with you to make the most of your sponsorship.